A Change of Tech

After talking to the tech crew following my pervious idea of a live feed, we have come to the conclusion that it is unlikely that the live feed would work. This is because of the amount of wires and things that could go wrong with the Wi-Fi etc.

I have decide that I do not want the risk the quality of the performance, so will come up with an alternative to open the show.

So what do I do now?

I have decided to centre my idea on the difference between men and women. Using quotes, poems and songs to reiterate the importance of equal rights. I know this theme has been done numerous time before, however I want to bring a comical edge to the performance, potentially dressing up as half man half women, exploring the idea through visuals designed for audience members.

I want my performance to also be personal as well as informative.

I have expresses earlier throughout the blog, I have often been labelled as an aggressive woman, someone who can ‘compete’ with a man. What does this mean? yes I stand up for myself, and yes, I will tell you if I don’t like something. but for me, speaking my mind does not deserve to be branded as negative.